Saturday, March 26, 2011

Long Time No Blog

It's been several weeks since I last blogged. There has been a lot going on in our lives including a trip to North Carolina to visit my parents. We had a very relaxing vacation and the kids loved running around outside every day. The weather was perfect, and my mother had bought the kids little bikes and trikes, so there was lots of riding back and forth on the long driveway. We also got to visit with Kiira's birth mom while in Raleigh.

Here is the month of March in pictures including some from Forest's birthday party:

Forest's Birthday Party

Forest Eating His Cupcake

Our Friends the Fennells Made a Surprise Visit


The Kids Got Hold of my Camera - Maija & Cousin Kennedy

In North Carolina:
My Boy!

Bekah Playing a Huge Chess Game

Laid Back

At the Marbles Kids' Museum in Raleigh

Kiira and Her Birth Mother

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! I can't believe how big that Kiira is getting :) I love her!
I can't believe these kids of yours - they are all amazing. You must be doing something right mama!