Monday, August 2, 2010

Firsts

This has been a momentous week for our family. I've been wanting to blog all week but I just had to wait until we had pictures of all of our firsts -

KIIRA'S FIRST SUNDAY AT CHURCH
(I had to take pictures of her in her dress)



MAIJA'S FIRST DAY AT KINDERGARTEN
(Bekah was also ready for her first day of preschool which starts in 2 weeks)




BEKAH'S NEW BOOSTER SEAT
(I just couldn't do 2 car seats and an infant seat anymore!)


FOREST'S FIRST HAIRCUT
(Our friend, Demetrius, cut his hair and did a GREAT job! Poor Forest wasn't as happy about it as I was.)

4 comments:

brittany marie davis said...

darling pictures!

Parker Family said...

I love all the firsts how exciting. I am going to have to steal the picture of the kids at school, how cute.

Jen Johnson said...

Way cute!

Financial Aid for College said...

Demetrius could steal your son and nobody would doubt they were father and son. Such Look-alikes! Cute picture!

And you could have been home during the day relaxing from now on! But NOOOOO! At age 39 you want to be starting a new family! (good choice)