Thursday, September 9, 2010

1st School Picture

Maija's school picture arrived today, and I had to post it. It reminds me so much of the many school pictures I had taken through the years. Very few of them turned out good, but they're all still floating around somewhere in a box (or several boxes).



We're getting excited to finalize Kiira's adoption this coming Monday. Then next weekend we will be sealed to her in the LDS Mesa Temple and have her blessed at church on Sunday. Big week! Now if I could only get over a series of bizarre illnesses (kidney infection, bronchitis, costochondritis, hernia) I've had in the last 2 weeks, everything will be perfect :-)

2 comments:

Jen Johnson said...

I love the pic. Abby's was the same way. I liked Tyler's, though. Moments in time, ya know. Is there anything I can do? You have a hernia? or is one of the kids. Yikes!

Financial Aid for College said...

Congrats on the finalizing and sealing of your new beauty!

You poor lamb! Hope you feel better. I had to look up costo-chondritis. I thought it was a sprain you got from to much shopping at a large discount store.

Isn't it funny how kids can rarely give their "real" smile in a school photo shoot? She's beautiful anyway, and you will have your work cut out in about 10 years.